"Does your Sports Club need €30-50k in funding? "
Let us introduce the latest fundraiser for 2018/2019 with a cast of 100’s….
“The Broadway Challenge”
Ideal for a rugby club, GAA, soccer, cricket, hockey or any club fundraising event along with an amazing night out for your club.
We will deliver a spectacular event and guide you through the entire process step by step resulting in your players and members combining to produce an amazing show while raising money for your club
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO ?
Get 10 captains/ characters from within your club to form teams
- Each Captain to recruit a vice captain, it can be a player, member or parent!
- Decide on a venue and date for your show
- Decide on a training venue, either in the clubhouse or in one of our dance studios
- Form your fundraising committee, no more than 3-4, (you’ll need more volunteers on the night to sell voting slips, lucky dips, box office etc. )
- Decide on a ticket price, after all it’s your event but we suggest €20 or €25
- Once you have all your teams, arrange an “Ice Breaker” night with us in advance of your training either in the clubhouse bringing all contestants to the a welcoming environment
SOCIAL DIVIDEND BENEFITS
Helps to bring in both new members but also new parents of the mini section
- Improves overall club morale and a great talking point leading up to the show
- Brings all members closer together and introduces new members to existing ones
- Promotes healthy competition and develops team building skills
- Raises money and awareness for the club in the community through new members
- Fantastic inclusive spirit developed between all parents taking part
- Brings your contestants and members to a unique top Dublin venue for the show and official after party (venue dependant)