"Does your CSR Charity partner need €30-50k in funding? "
Let us introduce the latest fundraiser for 2018/2019 with a cast of 100’s….
“The Broadway Challenge”
Ideal for your CSR event along with an amazing staff night out for your company.
We will deliver a spectacular event and guide you through the entire process step by step resulting in your company producing a fantastic show while raising money for your chosen charity.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO ?
Nominate 10 captains from 5/10 different departments within the company
- Each Captain to recruit a vice captain
- Choose your charity
- Decide on a venue and date
- Decide on a training venue, either in house or in one of our dance studios
- Form your charity committee, no more than 3-4, you’ll need more volunteers on the night to sell voting slips, lucky dips, box office etc.
- Decide on a ticket price
- Once you have all your teams, arrange an “Ice Breaker” night with us in advance of your training
HR/CSR COMPANY BENEFITS
Helps promote healthy cross departmental rivalry
- Improves company morale
- Brings all staff closer together
- Promotes staff unity and develops team co-operation and team building skills
- Raises money and awareness for your chosen charity
- Fantastic corporate PR post event
- Can be measured against corporate CSR charity annual target
- Brings staff to a unique top Dublin venue for the show and official after party
- Can be used as part of a staff quarter , Halloween or Christmas night out
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT ?
Call Alan on 086 7915 861 or call Shane on 087 9876 296 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting on how your company can make a difference to the lives of others through your CSR charity partner!