"Does your School need €30-50k in funding? "
Let us introduce the latest fundraiser for 2018/2019 with a cast of 100’s….
“The Broadway Challenge”
Ideal for a primary or secondary school fundraising event along with an amazing staff/parent night out for your school.
We will deliver a spectacular event and guide you through the entire process step by step resulting in your staff, PTA and parents combining to produce an amazing show while raising money for your school.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO ?
- Get 10 parents or staff captains from the different age grades within the school
- Each Captain to recruit a vice captain, again a staff member or parent!
- Decide on a venue and date
- Decide on a training venue, either in house or in one of our dance studios
- Form your fundraising committee, no more than 3-4, (you’ll need more volunteers on the night to sell voting slips, lucky dips, box office etc. )
- Decide on a ticket price, after all it’s your event but we suggest €20 or €25
- Once you have all your teams, arrange an “Ice Breaker” night with us in advance of your training either in the school or a pub who will sponsor you! They’ll the get business back!
SCHOOL SOCIAL DIVIDEND BENEFITS
- Helps promote healthy cross departmental rivalry with teachers
- Improves school morale
- Brings all staff closer together while bringing new parents into the school environment
- Promotes staff unity and develops team co-operation and team building skills
- Raises money and awareness for the school and your fundraising target
- Fantastic inclusive spirit developed between all parents taking part
- Brings your staff, PTA and parents to a unique top Dublin venue for the show and official after party (venue dependant)